Our funeral services are built around your needs, letting you choose the level of support you require. We’re flexible too, so always let us know if you have any special requests and we’ll do our best to help.
As highly experienced funeral directors, you can rely on us to get the details right, guiding you through the practical and legal requirements, whilst recognising the sensitive and emotional nature of some of our conversations. This will probably be the first funeral you have had to arrange, and for this reason we will listen to, and understand, your needs enabling you to make better and informed choices, creating a personalised funeral experience. Please remember, you can contact us at anytime if you have any questions before or after the funeral.
Advice and Help
- Advice on all aspects of end of life planning
- Helpful and informative leaflets with a step-by-step guide available on our web site
- Guidance on the legal aspects of burial and cremation
- Advising on and arranging pre-paid funeral plans
- Providing information on local bereavement support organisations
Forms and Documentation
- Help with registering the death
- Liaising with the Coroner where necessary
- Completion of forms and the service of legal documents
Chapel of Rest
- Arranging visits to see the person who has died in private chapels of rest
- Accompanying visitors if required
Service Sheets and Announcements
- Help with wording and placing announcements in local and national press and online
- Wording, compiling, proof-checking, collecting and delivering service sheets
Funeral Ceremony Arrangements
- Help in choosing a suitable coffin and deciding on the type of ceremony
- Contacting and organising clergy, cemetery, crematorium, church, organist, verger, etc.
- Transportation for the coffin and mourners
- Leading and co-ordinating the ceremony and guiding mourners
- Providing wheelchairs, flags, CDs, hymn books, song sheets etc.
- Arranging food and drink at our premises or a local venue after the funeral, with a wide choice of catering options available
Flowers and Donations
- Advice and the arrangement of floral tributes
- Delivering and collecting floral tributes received before and after the funeral
- Advice and help with donations
Memorials and Masonry
- Advice on all aspects of memorials and masonry
If you’d like to know more about any of these, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to provide more details and explain our costs.